Exclusive Online - Not Sold in Stores*
Spring 2017 Promotion: FREE PRODUCT, Just pay shipping!
*Limit of 6 Per Order
Use this presser foot to attach bias tape and quilt binding*.
Adjustable for binding up to an inch wide. Universal snap-on fit to most household sewing machines^.
It lines up the needle right where you want it and you get a straight, professional stitch.
No need to pin binding around your whole project... you just feed the binding into the binding foot as you feed in the fabric. It's Sew Easy.
- You don’t have to pin the binding all the way around whatever you’re sewing before you attach this binding foot.
- You just feed the binding into the binding foot while you feed the fabric in.
- The cone on this presser foot wraps the binding or bias tape (pre-folded or not) around the fabric edge.
- Adjustable screw for different binding sizes up to 1 inch wide.
- Measurement notches listed in mm
- Material: durable metal and hard plastic
- Size: Approx. 4.5x3.8cm or 1.8x1.5inch (L*W)
^Fits Most Household ("Low Shank") Sewing Machines: Snap-On Singer* (Some Singers Require Low Shank Adaptor), Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi, Elna, Bernina(Bernette series), Pfaff(Hobby Series), Viking(HuskyStar Series), and Riccar
How Do I Know If My Machine Is "Low-Shank" And This Presser Foot Will Fit?
If you don’t know what sort of shank your machine has, it’s probably a low shank. Because High Shank machines are generally “fancy” embroidery models which are more costly, and those who invest in these models tend to know exactly what shank type it is. Most household sewing machines are "low-shank" and will fit this presser foot.
Click "BUY NOW" Below To Get Yours